Overclock Project Forums

بازگشت   Overclock Project > عمومی > کتاب الکترونیکی | آموزش های ویدیویی

کتاب الکترونیکی | آموزش های ویدیویی در این بخش کتاب های الکترونیکی مرتبط با فناوری اطلاعات و آموزش های ویدیویی قرار می گیرند

پاسخ

LinkBack ابزارهای موضوع امتیاز: امتیاز موضوع: 1آرا, 5.00 میانگین. نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 11-29-2016, 12:57 PM   #6
Big Boss

AsadSAAD آواتار ها

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2011
محل سکونت: Near the LN2 POT
نوشته ها: 1,865
تشکر ها: 1,292
از این کاربر 3,107 بار در 1,280 ارسال تشکر شده است.
AsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud of
فرستادن پیام با Skype به AsadSAAD
پیش فرض پاسخ : دانلود سری کتاب های امنیت اطلاعات | Download the Cyber Security Ebooks for Fre

Black Hat Python: Python Programming for
Hackers and Pentesters
Justin Seitz

Preface
Python hacker. Those are two words you really could use to describe me. At Immunity, I am lucky
enough to work with people who actually, really, know how to code Python. I am not one of those
people. I spend a great deal of my time penetration testing, and that requires rapid Python tool
development, with a focus on execution and delivering results (not necessarily on prettiness,
optimization, or even stability). Throughout this book you will learn that this is how I code, but I also
feel as though it is part of what makes me a strong pentester. I hope that this philosophy and style
helps you as well.
As you progress through the book, you will also realize that I don’t take deep dives on any single
topic. This is by design. I want to give you the bare minimum, with a little flavor, so that you have
some foundational knowledge. With that in mind, I’ve sprinkled ideas and homework assignments
throughout the book to kickstart you in your own direction. I encourage you to explore these ideas, and
I would love to hear back any of your own implementations, tooling, or homework assignments that
you have done.
As with any technical book, readers at different skill levels with Python (or information security in
general) will experience this book differently. Some of you may simply grab it and nab chapters that
are pertinent to a consulting gig you are on, while others may read it cover to cover. I would
recommend that if you are a novice to intermediate Python programmer that you start at the beginning
of the book and read it straight through in order. You will pick up some good building blocks along
the way.
To start, I lay down some networking fundamentals in Chapter 2 and slowly work our way through
raw sockets in Chapter 3 and using Scapy in Chapter 4 for some more interesting network tooling.
The next section of the book deals with hacking web applications, starting with your own custom
tooling in Chapter 5 and then extending the popular Burp Suite in Chapter 6. From there we will
spend a great deal of time talking about trojans, starting with GitHub command and control in
Chapter 7, all the way through Chapter 10 where we will cover some Windows privilege escalation
tricks. The final chapter is about using Volatility for automating some offensive memory forensics
techniques.
I try to keep the code samples short and to the point, and the same goes for the explanations. If you are
relatively new to Python I encourage you to punch out every line to get that coding muscle memory
going. All of the source code examples from this book are available at
http://nostarch.com/blackhatpython/.
Here we go!
فایل های پیوست شده
نوع فایل: pdf Black%20Hat%20Python%20-%20EthicalHackx.com.pdf (3.02 مگابایت, 0 نمایش)

Always Think and Choose the BETTER, not comfortable
AsadSAAD هم اکنون آنلاین است.   پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-29-2016, 01:09 PM   #7
Big Boss

AsadSAAD آواتار ها

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2011
محل سکونت: Near the LN2 POT
نوشته ها: 1,865
تشکر ها: 1,292
از این کاربر 3,107 بار در 1,280 ارسال تشکر شده است.
AsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud ofAsadSAAD has much to be proud of
فرستادن پیام با Skype به AsadSAAD
پیش فرض پاسخ : دانلود سری کتاب های امنیت اطلاعات | Download the Cyber Security Ebooks for Fre

Black Hat Python: Python Programming for
Hackers and Pentesters
Justin Seitz

Preface
Python hacker. Those are two words you really could use to describe me. At Immunity, I am lucky
enough to work with people who actually, really, know how to code Python. I am not one of those
people. I spend a great deal of my time penetration testing, and that requires rapid Python tool
development, with a focus on execution and delivering results (not necessarily on prettiness,
optimization, or even stability). Throughout this book you will learn that this is how I code, but I also
feel as though it is part of what makes me a strong pentester. I hope that this philosophy and style
helps you as well.
As you progress through the book, you will also realize that I don’t take deep dives on any single
topic. This is by design. I want to give you the bare minimum, with a little flavor, so that you have
some foundational knowledge. With that in mind, I’ve sprinkled ideas and homework assignments
throughout the book to kickstart you in your own direction. I encourage you to explore these ideas, and
I would love to hear back any of your own implementations, tooling, or homework assignments that
you have done.
As with any technical book, readers at different skill levels with Python (or information security in
general) will experience this book differently. Some of you may simply grab it and nab chapters that
are pertinent to a consulting gig you are on, while others may read it cover to cover. I would
recommend that if you are a novice to intermediate Python programmer that you start at the beginning
of the book and read it straight through in order. You will pick up some good building blocks along
the way.
To start, I lay down some networking fundamentals in Chapter 2 and slowly work our way through
raw sockets in Chapter 3 and using Scapy in Chapter 4 for some more interesting network tooling.
The next section of the book deals with hacking web applications, starting with your own custom
tooling in Chapter 5 and then extending the popular Burp Suite in Chapter 6. From there we will
spend a great deal of time talking about trojans, starting with GitHub command and control in
Chapter 7, all the way through Chapter 10 where we will cover some Windows privilege escalation
tricks. The final chapter is about using Volatility for automating some offensive memory forensics
techniques.
I try to keep the code samples short and to the point, and the same goes for the explanations. If you are
relatively new to Python I encourage you to punch out every line to get that coding muscle memory
going. All of the source code examples from this book are available at
http://nostarch.com/blackhatpython/.
Here we go!
فایل های پیوست شده
نوع فایل: pdf Black_Hat_Python_Python_Programming_for_Hackers_and_Pentesters.pdf (10.04 مگابایت, 0 نمایش)

Always Think and Choose the BETTER, not comfortable
AsadSAAD هم اکنون آنلاین است.   پاسخ با نقل قول
پاسخ

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

برچسب ها
beautiful security, black hat, google hacking, hackers, kali, linux, امنیت, امنیت اطلاعات٫ سایبر سکیوریتی٫ ebook, penetration, penetration test, pentesters, python programming, ruby, security testing

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش امتیاز به این موضوع
امتیاز به این موضوع:

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML فعال است
Trackbacks are فعال
Pingbacks are فعال
Refbacks are فعال

موضوعات مشابه
موضوع نویسنده موضوع انجمن پاسخ ها آخرين نوشته
Online Banking Security Tips AsadSAAD Network 0 08-21-2013 04:16 PM
Free Dropdown Menus in HTML5 and CSS3 AsadSAAD طراحی وب | Web Designing 0 03-19-2013 11:38 PM
ارسال پیام رایگان بین المللی free international sms ECansary گفتگوی آزاد 10 02-16-2013 12:50 PM
دوره هاى امنيت شبكه Security LN2 دوره هاى امنيت شبكه Security 0 01-28-2013 04:42 PM
Download Center | Overclock Project AsadSAAD اخبار و اعلاميه های سايت 4 01-27-2013 05:20 PM

اکنون ساعت 05:42 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +4.5 می باشد.

Design By Dynam Host